100 Trillion Keys
DISCLAIMER: DAMIAN IS STILL WORKING TO REACH HIS GREATEST AMBITIONS. DAMIAN HAS GATHERED THE INFORMATION BELOW FROM VIRTUAL MENTORS, BOOKS, ONLINE RESEARCH, PERSONAL EXPERIENCES, PERSONAL DISCOVERIES, AND OTHER SOURCES. NOTHING MENTIONED ON THIS PAGE SHOULD BE TAKEN AS FACTS, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH, CREATE YOUR OWN PATH. BELOW YOU WILL FIND IDEAS TO HELP YOU SUCCEED, NO SECRETS ARE SHARED HERE. "SECRETS ARE EARNED, NOT GIFTED."
1) Don't wait for anyone to follow your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
2) Use inspirational background images for your smartphone. Damian's –Mentors
3) Write your dreams and ambitions on your mirror with washable markers. –Damian's Secret
4) Start your daily to-do list with affirmations. -Damian's Mentors
5) Buy a variety audiobooks for your car.-Damian's Mentors
6) Listen to audiobooks, educational YouTube videos, or inspirational podcasts whenever you are driving. –Damian's Mentors
7) Get a little pocket notebook to write down ideas. –Damian's Mentors
8) On social media, subscribe mostly to educators and thought leaders. –Damian's Mentors
9) Get more than enough mobile data (internet) on your smartphone, so you can learn all day, every day, throughout the entire month. –Damian + Mentors
10) Always search for new topics and new educators. –Damian + Mentors
11) Give yourself one weekend every month in complete solitude to make progress and work on your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
12) Find workspaces that inspire you and work there more often. –Damian's Mentors
13) Paint your home and workspace with colours that inspire you (Color psychology). –Damian's Secret
14) Find the best foods to fuel you (Do your research). –Damian's Mentors
15) Make a YouTube playlist of the videos you've studied (Go to KEY #169). –Damian's Secret
16) Create a vision board (or vision book). –Mentors (& Damian)
17) When you're working and you're on a roll, keep going! Do not break flow. –Damian's Mentors
18) Study the best. Learn from everyone. –Damian's Mentors
19) To start, believe it's possible. –Damian's Mentors
20) To keep going, believe it's happening. –Damian's Mentors
20) Be ready to attract your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
21) Study 'The Law of Attraction'. –Damian's Mentors
22) Stop hanging out with negative friends, but do not cut off family. –Damian's Mentors
23) Only fall asleep to programs with positive messages. –Damian's Secret
24) Don't watch movies and TV shows with toxic and negative messages. –Damian's Mentors
25) Have a hardcopy collection of inspiring movies and TV shows. –Damian's Secret
26) Learn to love the process. –Damian's Mentors
27) Always be in growth mode. –Damian's Mentors
28) Question everything you learn. –Damian's Secret
29) Don't compare yourself to others, unless that inspires you to follow your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
30) Build up permanent inspiration. –Damian's Mentors
31) Save videos that spark your motivation. –Damian's Mentors
32) Write down your reasons for making your dreams come true. –Damian's Mentors
33) Write a gratitude list. –Damian's Mentors
34) Create a morning routine that inspires you. –Damian's Mentors
35) Create an evening routine that inspires you. –Damian's Mentors
36) Write down every idea, no matter how silly some might be. –Damian's Mentors
37) Create all of your ideas (or as many as possible) on your road to success. –Damian's Secret
38) Be passionate about your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
39) Don't believe people that tell you your dream isn't possible. –Damian's Mentors
40) Decline invitations to make progress on your business. –Damian's Mentors
41) Keep going even when it seems like nothing is working. –Damian's Mentors
42) Work any chance you get, it doesn't matter who is around. –Damian + Mentors
43) Go slow, go fast, stop if you must. –Damian's Mentors
44) Invite people to join your business, your startup, your success journey. –Damian's Mentors
45) Don't spend time worrying about what others think. –Damian's Mentors
46) Take cold showers. Or end your hot showers with cold water. –Damian's Mentors
47) Take pictures. –Damian's Mentors
48) Attempt to inspire the people around you, but stop right away if they are not interested. –Damian's Mentors
49) Don't waste your energy teaching uninspired people. –Damian's Mentors
50) Set up a workspace that inspires you. –Damian's Mentors
51) Visualize your dreams. –Damian's Mentors
52) Do the best you can everyday. –Damian's Mentors
53) Dress for success but comfort always comes first. –Damian's Mentors
54) Focus on your stregnths, but always try to improve your weaknesses. –Damian's Mentors
55) Learn to trust your gut. –Damian's Mentors
56) To make your dreams a reality, turn your wants into desires. –Damian's Mentors
57) Read the energy in the room, act accordingly. –Damian's Mentors
58) Turn your weaknesses into incredible stregnths. –Damian's Mentors
59) Learn about, and train your subconscious mind. –Damian's Mentors
60) Buy a ghostphone or mp3 player to store educational videos. –Damian's Secret
61) Take days, weeks, months, or even a year to rest. When you start again, go better, go bigger. –Damian's Secret
62) Build when you are inspired. –Damian's Mentors
63) Hang art with inspirational quotes in every room in your home and around your workspace. –Damian's Mentors
64) Print a life size photo of yourself to hang in your home (life size or bigger) –Damian's Observation
65) Hire an thought leader artist to paint you on a canvas (the bigger the better). –Damian's Observation
66) Wake up early to start working on your dream. –Damian's Mentors
67) Figure out what triggers your most productive work sessions.
68) Figure out what triggers your highest levels of creativity.
69) Expand your vision, make your dreams bigger.
70) Look deeper, find meaning in everything. Sometimes, don't look deeper.
71) Learn from absolutely everything and everyone.
72) Learn from every experience.
73) Look ahead but focus on today.
74) Ignore people you trust when you know better.
75) Shut up and listen to who ever is speaking, but ignore nonsense.
76) Be unreachable sometimes when you're following your dreams.
77) Recognize patterns and play your cards accordingly.
78) Almost always be available for family.
79) Don't let temporary distractions become permanent choices.
80) Learn to look around corners.
81) Always think to yourself, what's next?
82) Stay ahead, stay behind, never stay where people expect you.
83) Don't teach your knowledge and wisdom before you're ready.
84) Have so many reasons to succeed, there is no other option. –Damian's Mentors
85) Purify your imagination, purify your thoughts. –Damian + Mentors
86) Fill your home with inspirational books.
87) Find mentors. Study them.
88) Your passion and energy will give flashes of inspiration to people around you. Don't waste too much time with temporary
89) Look for partners but don't rely on anyone. –Damian + Mentors
90) Study daily for many years, until you build up natural motivation. –Damian's Mentors
91) Be ready to manifest and attract your dreams, but keep working anyways.
92) Study all day, everyday, even during work (if possible).
93) Do your best to always think positive.
94) You don't need fancy surroundings to create incredible things.
95) Try to always feel good, but find strengths in every feeling.
96) Believe that people want to help you.
97) Believe that people want the best for you.
98) Believe it's friendly universe.
99) Always keep your guard up, proctect yourself, and your loved ones.
100) Trust no one to do the job when you can do it.
101) Understand when someone is using reverse psychology. Think from different angles. Detect alterior motives.
102) Be trustworthy, responsible & reliable
103) Always trust God, but learn when to trust humans.
104) Write down important notes in your notebook, not on your phone.
105) Create your own truths, beliefs, and conclusions.
106) Always trust yourself, unless you know otherwise.
107) Be happy, kind & loving.
108) Always try to show up early.
109) Always show up, even if you show up late.
110) If you're important, people will wait for you.
111) Go with the flow, but learn when to go against the flow - always take steps in the right direction.
112) Stay awake until you accomplish the desired task.
113) If you don't reach your goal today, try again tomorrow.
114) Learn when to be in silence, when to study education, and when to listen to music.
115) Learn how to silence your mind on command.
116) Be comfortable alone.
117) Study and learn microexpressions.
118) Study and learn body language.
119) Follow and Believe in God, The One And Only, Creator of Heaven and Earth, Love and Life (Far beyond our comprehension).
120) Launch your business/startup before it's ready, improve on the way. The exposure will bring you more ideas.
121) Go on a solo adventure. Travel far, travel alone.
122) Take the long way, enjoy the journey.
123) Travel with people you love, make new memories, experience true connection.
124) Never be rude, unless it's the only option.
125) Don't waste time argueing, agree with stubborn people even when they are wrong.
126) Don't waste energy teaching someone who already knows everything.
127) Understand that you can learn from anyone and everyone on the planet.
128) Believe in the power of your imagination.
129) You don't need the best tools to succeed, you need ambition and perseverence.
130) Be humble, don't use your ego, unless it's necessary in that moment.
131) Always respect everyone.
132) Stand up for yourself, don't be a pushover.
133) Limit food consumption during creative work sessions.
134) Detox your pineal gland.
135) Avoid flouride as much as possible.
136) Eat superfoods.
137) Exercise once a week (minimum).
138) Wander in every city you visit, get lost in new cities.
139) Take ice baths.
140) Spend time in nature.
141) Learn about infinite possibilities (what is the butterfly effect?).
142) Don't believe everything you see.
143) Don't believe everything you hear.
144) Don't believe everything you learn.
145) Don't believe everything you think you understand.
146) Don't believe everything you believe.
147) Work on the hardest task first.
148) When you are ready, make your dreams chase you.
149) Make a list with everything you need to accomplish.
150) Fill your home and workspace with flowers and plants.
151) You always have everything you need to do whatever you want.
152) Make a Hype File for Yourself (a collection of positive messages you've received from people). –Damian's Mentor
153) Buy gadgets that simplify your life. Buy gadgets that will increase your success. –Damian's Mentor
154) The more you have struggled on your journey to success, the sweeter the victory. –Damian's Mentor
155) Know the laws in your country, but only use them when necessary. –Damian
156) Words are the most power tool you have, use them wisely. –Damian
157) Learn and understand the power of the subconscious mind, what's possible? –Damian's Mentor
158) Don't show your strength unless you have to. –Damian's Mentor
159) Your mind is more powerful than you think. –Damian's Mentor
160) Dig deep to find the information you need. Look everywhere. – – – – –
161) Study Alchemy. –Damian's Mentor
162) Wear super comfortable clothing. –Friends
163) Find foods, natural supplements, herbs, and more to improve performance at work. –Damian's Mentor
164) Work in the garage, work in the fancy hotel - both will bring you different ideas, insights & motivations. –Damian
165) If you go unnoticed - use this time to grow. –Damian's Mentor
166) Work with low battery on your laptop and smartphone - create pressure, and increase your work speed (output). –Damian
167) Embrace a messy desk or messy work space. –Mentor + Damian
168) Anyone can make anything look interesting if they want to. –Damian + Mentor
169) Study privately (not signed in) for 5-10 years before you start making your first education playlist. –Damian
170) Be the best you can. Strive for growth. Aim for perfection. But understand you are not perfect. –Damian's Mentor
171) Buy a lottery ticket - imagine the possibility of winning, visualize abundance. –Damian's Mentor
172) Download a TO-DO list mobile app - add new tasks often, check app often. –Damian's Mentor
173) Download an app to make a mobile vision board. –Damian
174) Download apps that give you daily motivation and inspiration. –Damian's Mentor
175) Keep your various senses engaged while doing your work. –Damian
176) Buy an essential oil diffuser and various essential oil scents. –Damian's Mentor
177) Use and test various essential oil scents in your work space for focus, creativity, etc. –Damian's Mentor
178) Have a cologne or perfume to spray while you're working (essential oil alternative). –Damian
179) Make a music playlist to get you dancing, to get you moving, to get you going, to make you feel good. –Damian's Mentor
180) Find instrumental music you can play in the background while you're working - for focus, productivity, etc. –Damian's Mentor
181) Have textured sensory stickers, adhesives, and objects accessible at your work station. -Sharks Tank
Continue creating amazing things and sharing new ideas, even when no one is interested or showing support. –Damian's Mentors
Understand the power of music, especially during your creative periods. –Damian's Secret
You don't need support from family, friends, or strangers to positively change the world or dent the universe. – – – – –
You don't need partners, co-founders, fans, or followers to make a difference. –Damian
Always find new places to work. –Damian's Mentors
Embrace being different, weird, original. –Damian's Mentors
In your workspace - try working in different positions, facing different directions, in different angles. –Damian
Continue creating your ideas, even when your family and friends don't believe in you. –Damian's Mentors
Continue sharing your wisdom, knowledge, ideas, and discoveries, even if friends and family don't understand. –Damian + Mentors
Continue sharing your wisdom, knowledge, ideas, and discoveries, even when no one shows interest. Damian's Mentors
193) Buy an hourglass sandtimer & and time yourself while completing tasks. Know how long your tasks are taking. Don't let time slip away. –Damian's Secret
194) Stuck on a task? Open up another task until you get another good idea. Get ideas for many things while jumping between tasks. –Damian's Secret
195) Try dressing up or dressing down during your work session for an easy way to get fresh and spark potential mindset shift. –Damian's Secret
196) Do not stop working until you accomplish an important task. –Damian's Mentors
197) Develop the mindset to take everything from your life as growth. –Many of Damian's Mentors
198) Slow down studying during your ultra creative moments. –Damian's Secret
199) When studying people online, fast forward or skip the video if the person starts teaching nonsense. –Damian's Secret
200) Leave every place you visit, better than you found it. –Damian's Mentor
201) Enjoy worldly music, but know when to turn it off. –Damian's Secret
202) Make a music playlist with your favourite religious songs (Music dedicated to God). Change worldly music to Godly music when you feel you need to. –Damian's Secret
203) Get lost in a bookstore, explore familiar and unfamiliar sections, look at books that grab your attention. Flip through the pages. –Damian's Secret
204) Fast forward, or skip an educational video if the educator tries to limit you with their beliefs or their limited understanding. –Damian's Secret
205) Buy books and products from your mentors and people you look up to, even if you don't have time to read it, or use the product. –Damian's Secret
206) Take a break from educator or completely cut them off forever when the educator is trying to instill a toxic message. –Damian's Secret
207) Wear one of a kind clothing or carry one of a kind items. Not sure why. –Damian's Secret
208) Learn 'The Random Effect'. –Damian's Secret
209) Buy an Audio Recording Device. Learn how to turn it on while it's in your pocket. Use it when necessary. –Damian's Secret
210) Pull up your pants, don't wear pants hanging half way down your ass, no one cares what colour your boxers are. But when you show your asscrack in public, people who see that, think your a slob, and they lose a little respect for you. If you need to instantly lower your respect level and shift attention, you know what to do. –Damian's Secret
211) Embrace changing surroundings, situations, and experiences. –Damian's Mentors
212) Find and test clothing to find what allows you to be most productive. –Damian's Secret
213) Use post it notes during work sessions to write your to-do tasks. –Damian's Mentors
214) During work sessions, as you complete tasks, write down everything you accomplished. Take a pic of completed task list. –Damian's Secret
215) During work sessions, try turning on and enjoying positive music, sounds, beats and frequencies lightly in the background. Try GhettoDJ.com –Damian's Secret
216) During work sessions or when doing everyday activities, try blending sounds, music, beats, frequencies, and education on GhettoDJ.com. –Damian's Secret
217) When writing gratitude lists, affirmations, to-do lists, or accomplished tasks lists, try and test using various colors and brighter writing utensils to emphasize key words and important things on the paper. –Online Research
218) Take a few minutes to organize and clean a messy desk during work session for that fresh desk feeling. –Damian's Secret
219) Working long hours? Jump in the shower for a refresh. –Damian Discovery
220) Focusing and completing tasks is important. But allow yourself to entertain productive distrations between task completion. –Damian's Secret
221) Keep a clean and simple laptop/computer background with minimal files and folders. –Damian Discovery
222) Try task jumping for simple and effective idea generation. Jumping between tasks and projects brings new ideas. Write the ideas down, then start working on the new ideas as they come to you. Before you finish your work session, make sure to write down and take pictures of everything you've worked on, including finished and unfinished tasks. –Damian's Discovery
223) Always try and test different computer/laptop backgrounds. Or create a custom background tailored to you. –Damian's Secret